Saturday, March 7, 2009

EOC Week 8: Progress on Case

As of now I have done a lot of research on just the main facts of the case. I have read many articles and have just absorbed the information for better understanding. I have found more resources, and will continue to find more until I really get the just of the case. Once I have the full understanding of the entire case I will start to put down the information in my own words on paper. I also am starting to jot down any notes that I find from sources that may be different than others. Going into this week I will have the case down and ready to proceed to the other task at hand. I am still very interested in the case because it’s related to my field of work. Hopefully by Sunday I will have most of the information that I will need.

No comments:

Post a Comment